Doncaster Little Theatre is a COVID Secure Venue
Doncaster and South Yorkshire are currently categorized as Tier 3 by the government, This means bookings must only contain members of the same household or bubble. (If you have a booking that needs amending to comply with this please fill the form out below)
We look forward to seeing you back in the theatre, we are following government guidelines and updating them as we adapt to new ways.
Here is a breakdown of how everything will work, from booking, attending, having a drink and leaving…
- Tickets are to be bought in advance online only. (This will close 30mins before the start time) – Tickets are available from our What’s On Page.
- When booking tickets you will see that social distancing rules will be applied to the seats once you have booked.
Current guidelines mean you must not book with anyone outside your household (Unless they are apart of your bubble)
- Our doors will be open 30 minutes before the show’s start time (advertised on your tickets) Please arrive within the 30mins – this will give time to get settled in your seat.
- Your ticket will be an E-Ticket that can be shown on your phone (or you can print out). We will need your name and ticket reference.
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times whilst inside the theatre. (Unless you have a valid medical reason not too)
Entry will be refused for the safety of the public and our members if you do not have a face covering or a valid reason.
- The entrance to the theatre will be through the front door (where you will be greeted by one of our members). We will check your tickets, then directed via the corridor into the auditorium to be seated. Our members will be around to assist with any questions.
- If you require the toilet, the route will be towards the back of the auditorium and follow the arrows to the toilets – the toilets will be a one in / one out system managed by members. Please queue near the bar until they are free.
To return to the auditorium follow the arrows, down the corridor to the front of the auditorium to be seated again.
- Once the show has finished, you will be directed to the nearest exit (from the front by the side exit or at the back of the auditorium out via the box office.
If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend the theatre and remain at home. For information please see the NHS website
We hope you enjoy your safe return to our theatre, if you have any questions you would like to ask or any accessibility requirements, please fill out the form below. Thank You.